Sunday 26 September 2021

2021 Recap (So Far)

Hello guys! I'm back!! I miss my blog so much and I've been abandoned this blog for almost 9 months, sorry >.< (Back with the same old opening by the way, because I don't know any other opening LOL). But seriously, I miss writing on my blog and I've been thinking to make a new post since a long time but then sometimes I just forgot, didn't have a time or simply have no idea what to post. So here my 2021 recap so far for the past 9 months (Gosh, time passes so quickly! only 4 months to go until 2022🙈):

-Got a new job in Bandung since early January.

Yea, I finally got a new job again Alhamdulillah. I have been busy trying to adapt to my new job and environment. My jobdesc is different from my past work experience and also this Covid 19 pandemic is still around so yeah...

-Got Covid 19 last month

No, I'm not joking about this I really got Covid haha. This is one of the reason why I cannot update my blog too actually. I did 'isolasi mandiri' or self quarantine in my kost for a while. To be honest it was quite hard and I've been worried so much about it because I have comorbid disease too and I'm worried about my place for self quarantine, what am I gonna do in my small room a.k.a kost but Alhamdulillah many people including my friends and family really took care of me eventhough they are far away from me. Took me less than 14 days to finally got a negative result of Covid 19, Alhamdulillah :) But still... took me about 2 weeks after that to completly recover from Covid even after I got negative result because I still had some symptoms back then.

-My hyperthyroid condition is kinda drop again so I still have to drink my meds.

Alhamdulillah eventhough my TSHS is quite low but it's not as severe as before when I first diagnose with hyperthyroid so I still can do my activity. I really hope someday my hyperthyroidism can be gone forever and  I can free of medicines :)

-Met my college friends again after a looong time hehe.

Ever since pandemic almost everyone can't meet each other so yeah, I'm happy I can met my friends again after few months. Eventhough this pandemic is not ended yet and we have to obey the health protocol but still... it is really nice meeting other people especially your best friends. I do hope we can meet again soon. Pandemic, please be gone ASAP! :D

-Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Paralympics is my muse xD

I really enjoy watching Olympics and Paralympics games during July-September. Actually when I got quarantined I'm busying myself watching Olympic games hahaha. I remember when Greysia and Apriyani won a gold medal, eventhough I watched the games on my phone by myself but I can hear the cheers and happy yelling from my kost neighbourhood xDD Also Paralympics is truly amazing too! Leani Ratri Oktila is a queen of badminton!~ All of Indonesian athletes from Olympics and Paralympics is really really amazing. We are proud of you!!


That's all I can tell you guys. See you again next time!

Stay healthy, obey the health protocol and wear your mask! Also go get a vaccine if you can (I can't get one myself because of my health condition) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment