Friday 4 December 2020

Why SPN whyyy

Supernatural has finally ended last month and to be honest, the ending is really disapointing. Almost every SPN fans had the same reaction with me, disapointed and angry :p If you are a new fan to this fandom and just about to start watching the series, just make sure you will be ready to watch the ending because it will possibly make you disapointed also LOL. I mean... did the writter and the executive really choose that kind of plot/story to end the series?? whyyy just whyyy. Even the main actor, Jensen Ackles is actually kind of disagree with the ending but he really can't do anything except to accept it. Come on, they really wasted Jensen and Jared acting abbility sometimes -_-"

Even for me, who I admit not really a loyal fan to this fandom because I happened to stop watching the series for a few years, the ending's got me really disapointed. I had a low expectation about the ending because as you might know the series is not as good as the first five seasons anymore, but I still have a positive thoughts about it too, maybe just maybe the ending will be not so bad. Apparently it didn't. Why Dean had to die?? from a freakin' nail!??? eventhough in the end Sam and Dean got together again in heaven but still... the story is kind of ridiculous you know. Dean deserved better too, just like Sam, he deserved to be happy and get a nice normal life. Also Cas deserved better! (No, I'm not talking about destiel relationship, sorry but I'm not into that kind of things ^^;) Not just Cas and Dean actually, where are the other characters?? Jody, Donna, Eileen and everyone else??? They all are deserved better too! They only mention about Cas & Jack in the last episode without giving them an appearance at all. I thought Team Free Will 2.0 can be together for the last episode but it didn't happened.  I mean, I get it, maybe it's because the pandemic so not all the actors can come to the set for shooting, but still... the story is already bad in the first place so no matter what happened it will still ended up bad in my opinion *sigh*

In my conclusion the ending makes me cry A LOT, happy (slightly) and disapointed at the same time. There are few things I want to mention about why the last episode is bad but I will save you all the detail later. Maybe you can try to watch it, don't wanna to upset you any further until you watch it yourself haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment