Tuesday 4 August 2020

Changing Hair Color (Again?)

Here it is another post about my hair LOL pardon me. I have nothing interesting enough to post but I just want to share my current hair color. Last time I dyed my hair teal green and now is faded already, it faded into brown / slightly blonde. And it's surprise me because several people said that it's looks good on me xD They even thought that I coloring my hair into that color, but no, it's just faded from green into this color.

Not really into coloring my hair again for now. I'm kinda tired and bored already haha but next time or several weeks from now when I change my mind maybe I will coloring my hair again, maybe blue or grey? I do't know, let's just see hehe.










Thinking about my blog design or template, I haven't really update it again for a long time. I know it looks ugly and I want to fix it but I'm not really expert in making blog design or know much about graphic design. My brother help me with my blog years a go, maybe this time I will try to make it myself. Well, time to learn something new, Fouzna! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment