Wednesday 10 September 2014

Midnight Blue

 Finnaly, I got my blue haiiiirrrr ~ I ended up broke my promise before, in the previous entry I said that I will not colouring my hair again because I already miss my black hair after colouring it with caramel brown colour, but.. I'm sorry, I can't handle myself not to colouring with blue colour Lol. Actually, I kinda interested with new trend, ombre hair. Yes, seems like everybody have a nice ombre hair nowadays so I become interesting about this too. In the begining I'm not really want a ombre hair, because although I want a ombre hair but I'm afraid it would not suit me and as you know, the hair dye (Manic Panic) is quite expensive and if I buy it I'm just going to use it a little. But after see my friend who have ombre hair I become interesting again to try it, beside she really nice to me to gave me the Manic Panic for free xD She bought the hair dye but only using it just a little so she offered me to use it (nyahaha lucky me!). 

I'm using Manic Panic Midnight Blue colour and it's really the colour I want. Several months ago me and Uci actually have a plan to buy Manic Panic Midnight Blue but ended up don't buy it at all so when Winda offer me her Manic Panic Midnight Blue I'm really exciting and happy! I'm bleaching my hair first with cheap bleaching hair colour in supermarket and the result is not really good. The bleaching colour didn't show up like blonde / white colour as it should :( I'm quite afraid if I apply the Manic Panic the result will be change to the other colour just like Winda' hair. Winda was bleaching her hair too, but because the bleaching colour still looks brownish / yellow, her ombre hair became black & green, not dark blue. Anyway, I apply the manic panic after belaching my hair 3rd times and for the first result it's looks like Winda hair, green.. (it's still looks fine but I want dark blue colour) so I apply again twice, and tadaaa~ the result become Midnight Blue !! Yihaaaa ~


Green, Green blue mix and finnaly dark blue !




No comments:

Post a Comment